Monday, December 22, 2014

Starting off

Today marks a very meaningful day for me in my 20++ years of life. It took my heavy spine of laziness away to have a new resolution to start up my own blog. I knew it will not be good at first to blog up in terms of the English grammar, the structure of the blog, those pictures that I am going to upload but I knew it will be better each day. Practice makes perfect. It wouldn't be perfect. Humans will never will.

I thought of writing blog when I was at my Uni. I have no courage to do so, not so because of my courage I would say is more about thinking of what to write. As I grew older, I began to have more feelings, thoughts and have higher urge in writing a blog. That is where I am, blogging.

It will be a new start. A new journey. I hope to write more about my "Life Gratitude".I hope to imply Gratitude in my life. Learn to be thankful for every bits of it.

I am very thankful for the encouragement that I had from my VIP for never declining in giving me support. This person is very important in my life. This person told me to start up and gave me the name. I hope I will not disappoint myself and this VIP of mine. Great journey starts with small steps. I am now taking it and withholding firmly.

Your support is pretty much helping me to move forward. 2014 is a long year. All years shaped me to be who I am today. Good and Bad, keep that as lessons and memories. I will promise to keep the passion and enthusiastic will to continue writing.
I took when I attended Photo Therapy Workshop. It was by the name of "Letting GO". I chose this because I want to let go and start up a new journey with my loved ones and the things that I love doing. My journey begins. Yeah! I had a little Mel's corner right here. Cheers to 2014.

Signing of with love,
Melanie Lee

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you in your willingness to start a blog. May there be more posts to be blogged here. Happy 2015 New Year to you too =)

    ReplyDelete