Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Recap of 2014 (Part 2)


Life in 2014, continues.

May 2014

 
It was taken at the farewell of one of my best comrades. He left to a better place. Wish him all the best in your new place but I assume, he only enjoyed the "after" work time.




 Mom's birthday month. We had Korean food as she enjoyed alot. No Chinese food for her all the time. She like weird weird food. We had to follow, no choice..hehehehe



Art pieces of my training life with expressive art therapy.

August 2014
Work as usual
 
 New house
September 2014

 Mooncake Festival
Tried Bread & Espresso in Ipoh. Not bad.
October 2014

Attended my Godsis Wedding. Hope that she will have a better life ahead my her husband.
November 2014



Third trip of the year and also the last. Laos 2014. Just there for a a very short 2 days. Nothing much but love the sunset and sunrise. People always say sun and moon from other places are always nicer.

December 2014
It will be the month of Christmas. I love Christmas as I love present. As we grew older, presents will be lesser. Nevermind, no presents but wiser. May God bless me with more wisdom.


 Christmas in office. "Merry Christmas" to all.
Last event for the year. It was my cousin's wedding. My 3rd aunt's son marriage. My 3rd aunt is not around. She is in the other world now. She had been battling with cancer almost 10 years ago but she lost the battle. Well done auntie, although you are not able to make it, but you did raised up your children wonderfully. I believe they will continue your legacy. Because of the wedding, all of us gathered again. Much memories developed. Although you were not here, I believe you will wish your son and daughter in-law for a prosperous life. I am happy to meet all my aunts and cousin. May God bless you all.

There ends my year. Fruitful year.

* Today I close my door of my past, I open to the door of my future, take a deep breath, stepping on to and starting a new chapter of life*

Hello and Welcome 2015..I Welcome you with love and joy. See you!



1 comment: