Sunday, January 25, 2015

Journey of Travelling

It was past of my traveling journey. I started my traveling journey when i studied in UK in year 2010 but of course previous is just a bit here and there. I have never been to overseas before. When I was young, I always thought when can I have a ride on an air plane and having the dream of going to other places to celebrate some occasions. Having the interest on always watching Hong Kong drama, and those scenes always portrayed those character going to nice places, it even stirs up my passion more.

I told my parents and they always said " If you want to go, study hard and earn more money". Okie.. This is what I got from them. I wanted to but I am lazzzyyyyy!..As I grew older, my opportunities comes wider. I felt like my way is being planned by God. I really like it very much. Yeah! I have the first opportunity of going OVERSEAS to study..Is that a joke?..Nope is not, is not a dream either. Is real. Is really real. I am so excited and had a little homesick too. Haih!..Humans are always soooo contradict.

It was in 2010 that I started my journey.
                                                    Liverpool street for Day 2 in UK.
The last few days in Liverpool. It was by the dock side is called Albert Dock. Night life is superb for the locals but not for us Malaysia that are not used to BEERS...
Neighbors to Liverpool. Yeah!..Manchester United. Visited their field (Old Stretford). Get to smell the footballers' jersey. So excited to see theirs medal. There it marked their victory.

Continue with the Journey and traveling a bit in UK.
                                                                          Bath
                                               Blackpool with many adult items..hehehehe
                                            Bristol, a place with super clean and clear water
             Cheshire Oak. A place that we can shop for branded with reasonable and affordable price.
                                                                             York
                                                       Newquay, cold version of beach.
                                                                             Scotland
                                                  Whitby with super huge fish and chips

 Signing off with United Kingdom journey.


1 comment: