Monday, January 26, 2015

Europe Trip

In your life, it does exist an amazing moment that you have longed dream for. A trip a.k.a a fairy tale story that you always longing for, a real and true EUROPE TRIP. When i was much younger, my imagination was skeptical. Will I be pretty? Will I be rich? Will I be able to travel around the world.

Primary teachers will ask us every year or every time. What is your ambitions? What is your hobby? What is your dream? Only you have dreams and goals, you will be successful. Is that true?? According to a child's' standard, I will answer Oh, teacher my hobby is to be able to travel around the world. I am from a Malay primary school, so I would answer "Melancong ke luar negara". Well, by means i just gave teacher a normal yet reasonable answer.

Accepted that dream and hobby, from then i started to think about it and when those Hong Kong drama's impression, i loved even more. I just do not know how may journey is plan, my life will be but throughout with believing that I have a great journey.

Its all started with a fairy tale dream and a nice beginning of my traveling journey. Taa daa!

Brussel

                                                                      Pisa
                                                            
                                                           Paris. A romantic city...
                                                                             Venice
                                       Germany. My secret looked very funny in this picture
                                                                         Milan
                                                                        Munich
                                                                          Rome

                                                  Switzerland. New style (Buttock Skiing)
                                                                           Vatican

                                             London . Saw the icon, London City bus
                                    Big Ben. and someone named it as "Bendon", London via Big Ben
                                                                                 Holland

Well..refreshed a little on Europe Memories but of course the best part to keep those memories were our heart and mind and brain of course. I hope that i could go back again on day...Europe..go go go!





1 comment: