Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Another part of the WORLD

The world is so big. I have a dream. A dream of having the opportunity to the see the other part of the world. Well, everyone is greedy. Some of them greedy with power, some of them greedy with wealth, some of them greedy with food. I am GREEDY with having the opportunity to see other part of the world.

It is really hard to achieve. Having a goal is to know how to dream first. That is my dream. Every journey starts with a single small step. This is to remind myself to keep going.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/images-mow/world-map.jpg 

I have achieved a few countries, provinces, states, continents and etc. Many more to go. Some of the places will neither I think of going. It's too dangerous to think about. I love my life so much. I am now starting to pin a few places that will be going to achieve in this 5 coming years. Hopefully my dream will come true. I am not only being greedy to travel alone, i am greedy too to travel around with my loved ones

2010- United Kingdom and Europe
2011- Within Malaysia
2012-China (Beijing),Thailand (Bangkok) and Hong Kong, Macau, Guang Dong
2013-Within Malaysia
2014- Vietnam (Hanoi), Indonesia (Bali) and Laos
2015- Shanghai and Taiwan (Dream Achieved)
2016- Korea and Cambodia
2017- Australia
2018- Spain, Barcelona, Czech Republic, Greece, Santorini,
2019- UK

Cheers to the coming travel journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment